Friday 12 December 2014

Pakenham (Monday)

Monday, November 24, 2014


We spend the morning as usual and towards lunchtime we walk to the hall where the Seniors meet.
Dot and John are members of the club and they are having their weekly lunch together.  We are invited and meet a few of the group while we enjoy a simple but nice meal.

On our way to The Seniors' (with John)

Lunch at the Seniors'


After lunch Patricia and I stay on to play bingo.  It's the first time in my life!  Granted, I played it at home when I was young, but I have never played it officially.  Didn't win anything either, but it was good fun.

At home Dot unpacked all her dollshouse items and she and Patricia installed everything in Dot's dollshouse.  I looked on.  I am more of a maker than player and wanted them to have fun.

We had a simple dinner of baguettes after the noon meal and I we went to bed early again.

No pictures as I keep forgetting...  You know me by now.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for stopping by and leaving a comment.