Friday 12 December 2014

Lilydale to Koo-wee-rup


Friday, November 21, 2014


I was up again at 7 am and after a shower, breakfast and coffee I checked my email messages and wrote the rest of my log.

Kristella, Nellie's daughter, dropped off her little boy while she was going to the dentist.  We talked until she came back and when Ad arrived we had lunch together.  

Since Ad and Nellie had to go out after lunch we said goodbye and left for our next destination, Pakenham via Koo-wee-rup.  It's amazing how all our friends live reasonably close together.

Add caption


We had to divert to Koo-wee-rup for the night as Dot and John, our friends in Pakenham would not be available until the next day.  So, we spent the night at Yallock Creek Rest Area  (#101 - S38 12 57, E145 30 10).

Yallkock Creek Rest Area

Again I didn't have a real good night, because I was woken up by some Pizza take-away person who rang me at 11 pm to ask if I had ordered a pizza!  Not happy, Jan!!!  Needless to say I was awake for hours after having been woken up while fast asleep.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for stopping by and leaving a comment.