Friday 12 December 2014

Pakenham (Tuesday)

Tuesday, November 25, 2014


After my shower and breakfast I do a bit of sudoku.  Today we're also going out and are expected at the local hotel at 12 noon.  This time Dot's craft group have their Christmas lunch together and we are joining them as well.  The lunch was enjoyed with a glass of wine on the side.  They were all very friendly ladies and we stayed to well into the afternoon.

John...

...and Dot, early in the morning


On the way back we walk past the shops and get a few groceries.  Back home I have stomach problems again (the first time it happened at Halls Gap when I had eaten a big icecream).  This time I can't blame icecream, but it happens nonetheless.  Luckily I brought my charcoal tablets, so the cramps are gone in no time.

I spent some time writing up my logs and dinner is again an easy affair with simple toasted sandwiches.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for stopping by and leaving a comment.