Tuesday 30 December 2014

Grafton to Bribie Island

Friday December 5, 2014


Well, after this unexpected stop at the motel in Grafton and the overcast sky in the morning it's probably time to go home.

The TV woke me again at 6 am, which didn't do much good to me after a bad night with little sleep, so I tried to freshen up with a shower and breakfast.

I sent a message to my house-sitters that the bad weather had prompted us to come home earlier and we would be back later in the afternoon.

We left at 8 am and made good time, even though it was still raining.  Just out of town I received a phone call from the motel staff that we had left behind our thermos, so we returned, picked it up and were on our way again.

Nothing exciting happened after that.  Our caching days we had to forget about.  We just kept driving and after a quick lunch along the road we were back home on Bribie and, after some relaxing and shopping, we finished our trip with dinner at the RSL.






If you have a good look you can make out all the icons I placed on the map in Google Earth.  They reflect the route we have taken on our trip.

See you around next time.




No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for stopping by and leaving a comment.