Tuesday 17 December 2013

A milestone: #100 and I didn't even know we were going geocaching...



Saturday, 14 December 2013

Guns 'n' Roses

Saturday was a busy day, as we had a garage sale at Adele's place in the morning, packed up and stacked everything in Adele's car and transported the whole lot to the shipping container at Kevin's place, on the road to Toowoomba.

On the way in Kevin stopped all of a sudden alongside the road, got out, bent over and showed me...... a cache!  Well, that must have been the quickest find in history!  I didn't even know he was going to stop for a cache, let alone, do so on the roadside next to a lamp post.  However, I checked the cache location later and discovered this picture:

Guns 'n' Roses
A hint for Dummies one wonders???  Anyway, I didn't ask if Kevin had seen it before he stopped, although I know he hardly ever checks logs before he goes caching...

And guess what?  It was my 100th cache too!  I'm a happy chappy.

Cars park here too

As Kevin has been doing some caching on his own of late, on his way home after work, he knew of a few in the area close to the highway.  On the way home he knew of one at a truck stop, so we got out and quickly searched for it, as a storm was brewing and the sky looked ominous.  As Kevin didn't get GZ quickly on his GPS I started walking and was called back soon.  He'd discovered the (not so) micro one and was trying to get the log out of the micro part of the cache.  With a pin handy he succeeded and we were on our way again to try and beat the storm (which we did).

Another Google Earth picture for the usual reason.
Cars park here too



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for stopping by and leaving a comment.