Sunday 17 September 2017

Saturday in Sweden (Malmö)


Saturday September 16, 2017



The stories will get shorter for the time being, as we will probably be busy doing other things than updating blogs...

We had a restful night and after breakfast I spent most of my time updating our financial situation, sorting pictures and getting some geocaches listed for the area we’re staying in. Also getting my travel SIM to work is always a problem overseas, but that was eventually sorted out too.


After lunch the three of us went to the shops and tried to find a few caches.  We were only lucky once.  One we will have to go back for, because it was hanging in a tree and we couldn’t reach it without a ladder...

This one we found:

#1690 - Mor & Far




This one was actually found by Patricia, as I was struggling with the compass on my mobile phone.  Never mind, I was allowed to sign the log and I have now found cachses in thirteen counries!


Dianne playing with the dog


After the shopping I updated my blog while Patricia and Dianne spent time moving stuff away and around the apartment.  Then it was dinner time and time for bed...





























































No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for stopping by and leaving a comment.