Sunday 13 October 2013

A quick one

Tuesday, October 8, 2013

As my mobile phone is no longer working properly I wanted to try out my recently bought tablet with the SIM-card to see if it would work well as a replacement GPS.  Kevin was here to pick up the guinea pigs which had come to my place for a holiday and had just enough time to try a geocache close to my place (in walking distance even!)

Buckley's Outlook

Although I had done this one before I didn't have pictures, so I thought I'ld show them now.  The pictures were taken with my tablet as well.  A bit big for a camera, and in particular for a GPS, but it works well if you haven't anything else at hand. :-)

Buckley's Outlook

Buckley's Outlook

Buckley's Outlook

Buckley's Outlook

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for stopping by and leaving a comment.