Monday 28 September 2015

Still catching up: Spijkenisse and 's-Hertogenbosch

I am so far behind now, I have no chance to fully catch up before I am going home, which is going to happen in two days, on Wednesday the 30th. I will just enter a brief description of the day and post photos.

Saturday, September 12, 2015


Family reunion in Spijkenisse (Rotterdam).  The Erwichs and van Zantens (my dad's side of the family) came together and had a wonderful afternoon.  Some of the relatives I'd seen recently, some not in 40 or so years, other I had never seen, but it was nice to meet them anyway. I do have a lot more photos somewhere on my tablet, if only I could find them!

Young cousin Ben and me

  
A copy of the invitation showing on a piece of cake

 

Sunday September 13, 2015


Dropped off Leonie and Ferdie at the train station in Den Bosch.  Went for a long walk through the city during the early morning quiet time of the day and visited Rina and William, cousin of Franks and her husband, later in the day.  Together we walked around the special markets in Rosmalen and generally had a great time.






























No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for stopping by and leaving a comment.