Monday 12 August 2013

Geocachers Get Outdoors Day

Saturday, July 13, 2013

Today is Geocachers Get Outdoors Day and if you log a cache you receive a souvenir.  As I have already obtained three other ones (New York State, France and Queensland) I would like to add this one to my collection.  As I don't have much time at the moment Kevin and I have visited this one a few days ago, when we visited Don't P.A.F..  He logged his find and I am going back today to log my find.  As easy as! ;-)

It's a bit of a walk along a busy road, but the weather is fine, so no problem there.  Kevin fhas found this one again and it wasn't too hard.  The cache is hidden near a memorial dedicated to Kal-Ma-Kuta, an aboriginal woman of the Joondoburri Tribe who lived near Pumicestone Passage and passed away in 1897.

Kal-Ma-Kuta
Oh, and this is my souvenir:






No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for stopping by and leaving a comment.