Monday 23 July 2018

Prague - Sunday and Monday (Mlýnský Domov, flight to London)


Sunday 22 July 2018


This is going to be my last update for Prague, as we are about to leave when I am writing this.

On Sunday Wim and I were at home all day, just filling in the day.  Ales was playing golf, a tournament I believe, and Lenka enjoyed her time off and spent the day sunbathing in the yard.

When Ales returned the four of us walked to the restaurant Mlýnský Domov (the Mill House) for a last dinner together as a thank you to our hosts.  The photos haven't been taken with my camera, hence the poorer quality, but you get the gist...


Lenka & Ales

Wim and Marion

The four of us

Monday 23 July 2018


On Monday we were up early, of course, and got ready to leave.  Ales first, as he had a long drive ahead since he was teaching at Pilsen.  We got ready later, but early enough for me to do my blog update.  We'll catch the bus and train to the airport and will, hopefully, arrive at Heathrow early afternoon.  

See you in the UK. :-)


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for stopping by and leaving a comment.